Recently I spoke to pre-PAs at an Information Session for the physician assistant program that I attend (USC) and I was reminded of a very useful application (app) called Visible Body. I would like to thank Erica Batres for reminding me! (She also writes a very interesting blog which I encourage you all to check out: http://crossing-the-bbb.blogspot.com.
Visible Body is actually the parent company for several useful anatomy and physiology study app. These various apps are simple and easy to use that allows you to move various anatomic structures 360 degrees and hide or show certain structures.
Their various products include:
- Human Anatomy Atlas (Mac/iPad/PC)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Mac or PC) - perfect for the undergraduate student taking anatomy and physiology class.
- Muscle Premium (Mac/iPad/PC)
- Skelton Premium (Mac/iPad/PC)
- Heart and Circulatory Premium (Mac/iPad/PC)
- Brain and Nervous System Anatomy (For iPad 2)
- Respiratory Anatomy (For iPad 2)
- Reproductive and Urinary Anatomy (For iPad 2)
- Digestive Anatomy (For iPad 2)
They also offer a free trial!!!!! >>>> http://www.visiblebody.com/download_overview/sp_form.html
*** I do not get any money from this company. Several people in my class use this application along with one of our professors.
I wish I had this when I was in undergrad.