Saturday, August 3, 2013

Evernote in PA School (Part 2)


I would like to say that I am not paid by Evernote, in fact I pay them for a premium membership. But with that said I think they have an awesome product and I am happy to share my experience with the product with all of you.

Also I would like to Screenflick. Which is the software I used to make these quick videos. It took me a while to settle on a particular software and I think given the features, price and ease of use I made the right choice. In the future I will see if I can get the quality even better. Any suggestions are welcome!

At USC all of the lecture material is posted prior to class, so this is what I do prior to class:



Once I am in lecture this is how I take notes:


This is how I organize notes by a notebook and how to merge notes:


This is how to tag notes and view by tagged notes:



If you have questions or comments please let me know. I am interested in learning how you use Evernote already and in the future.  Coming up I will highlight how I use Skitch which works seamlessly with Evernote and does some amazing things. If you like Evernote you are going to love Skitch.  Check out the other products Evernote has to offer: http://evernote.com/products/

You can also check out The Trunk which has other apps that work well with Evernote.


After working on making these video, I think I have realized how big of a nerd I am...
Follow Me on Twitter